ross

Discuss people, hunters, jumpers, equitation, horses, and ponies.

ross

Postby yvette galecky » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:01 am

ross reisner.jpg
ross reisner.jpg (26.86 KiB) Viewed 6268 times
yvette galecky

Re: ross

Postby el insider » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:04 am

pretty !! this is ross' long lost mug shot from his cocaine arrest in what was it 2008 ?? he and steve heinecke got arrested together. this pic is so lovely when i need to remind myself not to eat all i need to do is log back in and view this little gem.........
el insider

Postby rooster » Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:15 pm

This picture really accentuates his lopsided ears, that must be the reason he always stands so crooked.....trying to even up the look :D :D
rooster

Postby el insider » Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:21 pm

its odd huh ?? looks almost like he had that ear pin back surgery thing that they do but it didnt work. what was it from goldilocks maybe ?? (never was much for nursery rhymes and those sorta stories so dont quote me on this one) "my what big ears you have !!" i heard he denied being arrested bc i think somewhere along the way the mug shot disappeared off the police blotter. usually when they drop the charges the mug goes away. looks like our special little diva "yvette galecky" found this special pic to share with us once again !! guess hes been smart enough to stay away from the nose candy at least for now......... :twisted:
el insider

Postby rideNhigh » Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:22 pm

He s the old creepy guy
yvette galecky wrote:
ross reisner.jpg
rideNhigh

Postby el insider » Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:33 pm

gross !! ever see him walkin around with his little container of cottage cheese ?? cocaine and cottage cheese helps him keep that girlish figure. i remem waaay back when tom struzzi had those DREADFUL shows @ ellenville and seeing ross have a nosebleed in the middle of the schooling are while getting one ready for a client. talk about gross. :twisted: deviate that septum !!
el insider

Postby rideNhigh » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:18 pm

lol ya hes a crack head. but so is everyone around him. I never noticed how f-up his ears r wow what a freak.
rideNhigh

Postby sukiecharge » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:20 pm

Jumpin Jesus Christ! His ears make him look like Sloth from The Goonies!
sukiecharge

Postby rideNhigh » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:06 pm

look at the size of that forehead holy sh!#, no wonder he wears that big hat all the time
rideNhigh

Return to Diva Horse Show News