Carolina Gold

Discuss people, hunters, jumpers, equitation, horses, and ponies.

Re: Carolina Gold

Postby crackpot » Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:14 pm

OUCH! Bruce is a great guy. YOU, "el insider" are a prick. JFC has done more the horse industry, giving her time, $$$, dedication, than anyone I know, and you want to bash her? Screw You. You are obviously just an asshole, green-eyed want-to-be. How about you just going back to your obviously low form of life, probably selling horses to killers. "insider" to what? Your own rectum?
crackpot

Postby el insider » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:14 am

that's right i am jealous especially of jane i am so jealous of people who hook up with frank chapot that's something to be jealous of !!
el insider

Postby dlh1 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:36 am

Jane hooked up with Frank Chapot? Good lord!
dlh1

Postby goldenrule » Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:43 pm

Heard a disturbing rumor that one local, little known trainer, threw a prominent long time client to the wolves on this :o
goldenrule

Postby Gracie » Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:00 pm

Do tell :shock:
Gracie

Postby SydneyA » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:55 am

I wonder what the new drug of choice will be at WEF this year
SydneyA

Postby SydneyA » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:46 am

This one person is who they caught?! Not even one of Scott's 80+ horses?! Or anyone else out of the thousands showing there? C.mon- we all know how many people were using CG. I know the USEF can't test every horse. But still!

"BLAKE SCHECHTMAN PACK of Jamison, PA, violated Chapter 4, GR410-411 of this Federation, in connection with the WEF 8 Horse Show held on February 29 – March 4, 2012, in that she, as trainer, exhibited the horse THE SENATOR after it had been administered and/or contained in its body gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) in excess of normal physiological levels. For this violation of the rules, the Hearing Committee members present directed that pursuant to Chapter 7, GR703.1b and GR703.1f, BLAKE SCHECHTMAN PACK, be found not in good standing, suspended from membership, and forbidden from the privilege of taking any part whatsoever in any Licensed Competition for four months, and is excluded from all competition grounds during Licensed Competitions for that period: (1) as an exhibitor, participant or spectator; (2) from participating in all Federation affairs and activities, (3) from holding or exercising office in the Federation or in any Licensed Competition; and (4) from attending, observing or participating in any event, forum, meeting, program, clinic, task force, or committee of the Federation, sponsored by or conducted by the Federation, or held in connection with the Federation and any of its activities. The four month suspension shall commence on January 1, 2013 and terminate at midnight on April 30, 2013. Any horse or horses owned, leased, or of any partnership, corporation or stable of hers, or shown in her name or for her reputation, (whether such interest was held at the time of the alleged violation or acquired thereafter), shall also be suspended, pursuant to Chapter 7, GR703.1c. Furthermore, the Hearing Committee directed that BLAKE SCHECHTMAN PACK be fined $3,000 pursuant to Chapter 7, GR703.1j. It was further directed that for this violation of the rules, LEANNE MCMENAMIN, of Wayne, PA, as owner, must return for redistribution all trophies, prizes, ribbons, and monies, if any, won by THE SENATOR at said competition, and must pay a $300 fee to the competition in connection with this penalty pursuant to Chapter 4, GR406.15."
SydneyA

Postby coffeecup » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:51 am

More violations will be posted each month.
coffeecup

Postby SoSweet » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:07 am

At least it was a fairly serious set down. Four months is a long vacation.
SoSweet

Postby callie » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:53 am

A fairly serious set down and a decent fine. Quite impressed, too, that the vacay time begins at the start of WEF. Really figured that the beginning of the suspension period would be at the time of the infraction (WEF 8). Certainly has more teeth by not allowing any competition at all during WEF.
callie

Postby hellokitty » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:59 am

they always pray on the unknown. they would not do that to any of the major trainers or barns. Just a show. Let the drugging begin!
hellokitty

Postby watdafa » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:17 am

It is a catch me if you can game. Drug testers are afraid of the BNt and avoid them.They are the biggest offenders ! Still feel crashes should be mandatory----Like last years Lilli Keenan on Larry's horse, that was so obvious and thank God she didn't get hurt! I am sick of all the crap that goes on at WEF ! Maybe the horse show should set they own rules. Mark B would look like a hero if he stepped up and tried to improve the drug situation........SET THE PACE MARK---SAY NO TO DRUGS !
watdafa

Postby hellokitty » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:36 am

and he will lose his biggest customers! he is no fool.
hellokitty

Postby watdafa » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:53 pm

I don't think he will loose anything but a bunch of drug happy ass wipes. They all want to be at WEF so here are the rules-take it or leave it. People make money here and want to be here to be seen. There are huge real estate investments and most owners do NOT know how bad the drugs are.....ask Besteeeee Parker.
I think Mark would get alot of recognition if he took a say not to drugs stand. DRUG FREE HORSE SHOW !!!!
Next big article is going to written about WEF so look out.
watdafa

Postby SydneyA » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:57 am

Now that we are in week 2 and WEF is officially underway- what's the drug of choice this season?
SydneyA

Previous

Return to Diva Horse Show News