Northern California Summer Shows?

Discuss people, hunters, jumpers, equitation, horses, and ponies.

Re: Northern California Summer Shows?

Postby DieLaughing » Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:26 pm

watdafa wrote:Is Rudy done...?
He must be tired from screwing the sisters! Maybe they're hoping he'll have a heart attack and they get the farm !!!

Seems like you have something against Rudy or else you wouldn't be pushing the question so hard? What's your beef?
DieLaughing

Postby watdafa » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:38 pm

Well honestly I have always had a crush on Rudy. I have tried so hard to have him notice me.......then one day I was alone with him and my heart was racing !!!! I was close to him when he broke my heart. I stayed in the mens room and cried............ :o
watdafa

Postby jumpingstyle » Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:18 am

Didn't the sisters leave and open their own operation? Called JH Sporthorses? I think that I heard that. And is it true that the Sonoma Horse Park show facility may be for sale? I wonder what will happen there...
jumpingstyle

Postby Libby » Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:18 am

Yes... SHP is for sale.
Libby

Postby scooter » Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:40 am

Libby wrote:Yes... SHP is for sale.

Does Mark know?
scooter

Postby truthhurts » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:32 pm

...they dont any dates...and why would Mark want to buy a sewer???
truthhurts

Postby truthhurts » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:32 pm

truthhurts wrote:...they dont own any dates...and why would Mark want to buy a sewer???
truthhurts

Postby truthhurts » Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:24 pm

Libby wrote:Yes... SHP is for sale.

this is why...

http://www.northbaybusinessjournal.com/ ... ry=4626953
truthhurts

Postby jumpingstyle » Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:45 pm

Oh wow. That would certainly ruin the little village of Glen Ellen. But great catch on the article! Wonder what the odds are of this actually getting built?
jumpingstyle

Postby jumpingstyle » Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:49 pm

Oh wow. That would certainly ruin the little village of Glen Ellen. But great catch on the article! Wonder what the odds are of this actually getting built?
jumpingstyle

Postby Libby » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:12 am

The Humphrey girls are trying to set up shop in the Monterey area. They have 2 clients, each wth a couple of horses. Problem is the 2 clients hate each other. They tried to lease/ option the place dick widger is training out of.(3million) but did not qualify of course. They say there is so much untapped potential in that area...lol. Move on girls. Or stay in Sacto where there is a better chance for clients
Libby

Postby crowned jewel » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:43 am

Dude seriously

First of all jill is Asexual LOL and do you really think Rudy is having sex or in the last 5 years? Because you would be HIGH.

AS far as baby humping sister she would not touch Rudy as she is a MOFO beauty Queen bitches and as she has her own married cowboy she is canoodling with at horse shows. Lets hope his wife does not find out, she is a real spit fire.

Sorry but we won't go to Sonoma, MORE DUI busts outside that park than you can shake a stick out. Did not take long for the local yokels cops long to figure out that the competitors have parties or a little wine and they swoop folks up with butterfly nets. AS mentioned before BARN areas suck UNLESS you are a chosen one, forget the parking, wind, terrible road. Hotels hard to come buy if not impossible and WHY. As always I am sure PAPA Herman is happy the girls are working!
crowned jewel

Postby crowned jewel » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:44 am

NO, Jan has a client down there and it is a convenient way to hook up with the married man! ;-)
crowned jewel

Postby chickenandwaffles » Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:49 pm

Jan has always had a proclivity towards the married men.... Will Simpson anyone? I loved it when Nicki screamed at her in the warm-up a few years at the Oaks. Even funnier when she thought that Will was actually going to marry her :twisted:
chickenandwaffles

Postby crowned jewel » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:12 pm

Well, she "done found herself" a cowboy, guess it means less drama in the warm up.

At least both sisters can ride a bit and admit I would have a lot harder time kicking one of the Humping sisters out of my bed over say a Helen MacCuntingham or Pruned yellowBreeches :?
crowned jewel

Postby watdafa » Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:05 pm

I guess the cowboy that just got married 4 months ago -has a wife that is now crying to Hugh Mutch and he is comforting her and her large bank account. Cowboy is doing the HUMP sister and Monterey clients think the are MORONS -cowboy in English boots.... other HUMP sister is bleeding Rudy because she loves him and his farm near bankrupcy. No more grand prix horses-last one that he stole from his x wife to give to his stupid girl friend............no horses no more love ! Instead of horses on the loose it is WHORES gone wild !!
watdafa

Postby Libby » Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:15 pm

:lol: wow! :lol: :lol:
Libby

Postby sweetcherry11 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:09 am

So cowboy must now have herpes.... Heard WS gave it to NS which mean little HUMPhrey must have it right?
sweetcherry11

Postby chickenandwaffles » Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:47 pm

Sweetcherry-- I heard that too :shock: :?
chickenandwaffles

Postby Stacebelley » Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:23 pm

If the sisters are sleeping with Rudy, I'd say he is one lucky man. ;)
Stacebelley

PreviousNext

Return to Diva Horse Show News