Northern California Summer Shows?

Discuss people, hunters, jumpers, equitation, horses, and ponies.

Re: Northern California Summer Shows?

Postby GlendaTGW » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:06 pm

I do hear that Jan is wanting cowboy babies... That cowboy gets around

Was married to a reining chick who left him for a judge after a tit job that the cowboy paid for... :o

He dated an eventer rider in Petaluma, heard he still "visits" :?:

Married some ex hunter princess turned reining bimbo in the spring. :lol:

Now dating the Humper Jan the beauty pageant queen :roll:
GlendaTGW

Postby jumpingstyle » Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:46 pm

So we were up in SF last weekend and decided to drive up to the (overpriced) tack shop at SHP. And do you know what we found? Hallelujah they are resurfacing that odd multi-use ring with the trees in it, and they've also taken many of those trees out. This may turn in to a usable ring! But the driveway, my god it's worse than ever. Thank god we were in a rental car. And why don't they use that big ring on the left as you drive in? Even if just for lunging?
jumpingstyle

Postby watdafa » Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:27 pm

That must be one special cowboy...........

Is he buying the $3 mil spread in Monterey for his Humping girl ? wow she must be good............... :lol:
watdafa

Postby crowned jewel » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:21 pm

Special is right. LOL I hear he is broke and pays most of his money to ex wife (yes the one that left him after she maxed out credit cards for new tits) and child support.

Maybe there is no prenup and the cowboy will get a pay out from Cherie (Sherry?)

I am thinking he will not be dumping his meal ticket and why buy the cow (beauty queen) when the milk is free. :ugeek:
crowned jewel

Postby Shojumpnisbs » Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:08 am

Just finally settling myself from that s$&@ show of a show at RM. next year please place more stupid holloween nonsense on the standards. But the highlight was, without question, watching Benson the Finocchio Horse Crippler try to cripple a pony and almost get bucked off. Karma.
Shojumpnisbs

Postby truthhurts » Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:25 pm

hahahha Benson...the heroin whore who pretends to be a gay rider and rips all his poor teenage students new vaginas because he doesnt have one???...idiot is a fine example of our state of affairs...
truthhurts

Postby Libby » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:01 pm

Lol .. Do you think he is pretending???
Libby

Postby watdafa » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:59 pm

Are the Humping sisters moving onto Benson's territory ? Why would they leave rent free Rudys farm ???
watdafa

Postby Libby » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:54 am

The Humpers, from what I hear, lost two of their Monterey clients to widger. My guess is they were tired of waiting for them to get it together and find a place to train.also, word is Humpers had one client down there that is a huge problem client, the pony kid I believe? Who knows....lots of horseshow mommy cat fighting :o :o :evil: :evil:
Libby

Postby watdafa » Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:11 am

They said they had a place...it was on Humpys fb page. Looked very impressive !!!!
watdafa

Postby Libby » Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:00 pm

well,a close friend rides with hump-me and its only temporary. rudy did the footing ang got them in. its a private home and customer of dick widge. the problem client is the only one there as far as I know. we will see how long it last. the cat fighting got to be to much from what I hear ;)
Libby

Postby watdafa » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:06 pm

Who would want that crap at there private home!!!!! Dick can't be happy having the Humps ready to swoop in at any time. They were declined from Widg s place for lack of funds - $3 mil. Who would want to deal with that BS for any money !!!!! I guess the lawsuits are lining up for the Humpsters.
watdafa

Postby jumpingstyle » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:06 pm

Why oh Why has no one posted about Buddy's epic meltdown at Thermal recently?
jumpingstyle

Postby truthhurts » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:21 pm

jumpingstyle wrote:Why oh Why has no one posted about Buddy's epic meltdown at Thermal recently?

we've been hearing this for weeks, is it true? what's going on ??? mid life crisis??drugs???
truthhurts

Postby Libby » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:50 am

Heard rumors of divorce for buddy , maybe that's it? Hump me client is riding with dick at home and showing with humpers at shows, client is threatening to buy the place for humpers. I'm sure dick is thrilled with this situation NOT. From what I have seen of these Monterey clients, when they are at rudys place, they are a huge pain in the ass! Surprises me that the humpers are bending over backwards for them
Libby

Postby jumpingstyle » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:49 pm

Heard the divorce rumour as well. This incident is far crazier. Odd that no one is discussing.
jumpingstyle

Postby Canteronby » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:03 am

Nobody is discussing the pumped up cigar smoking narcissist because its pretty old news, he is shacked up and happy away from the ice queen. :roll:

All of these old men dating these young woman and girls are sick.... Come ride my pretty pony and me! Gross I will give you derby hunters and GP horses to ride galore until I am alone at a horse show and replace you! LOL that is how one might land a humper.

Look around wee I am an assistant trainer now er um to his one eyed trouser snake. :lol:

These men know these young girls/woman are flattered by attention. :!:
Canteronby

Postby jumpingstyle » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:34 am

Not referring to the split, but rather to the very public meltdown that there are apparently videos of -- anyone have it?
jumpingstyle

Postby DieLaughing » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:05 pm

jumpingstyle wrote:Not referring to the split, but rather to the very public meltdown that there are apparently videos of -- anyone have it?

You obviously want to talk about it... so talk about it.
DieLaughing

Postby crowned jewel » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:43 pm

jumpingstyle wrote:
Not referring to the split, but rather to the very public meltdown that there are apparently videos of -- anyone have it?

DieLaughing wrote Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:05 pm
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: You obviously want to talk about it... so talk about it.

Jumping style surely you can enlighten the lot of us. I need a good chuckle ;)
crowned jewel

PreviousNext

Return to Diva Horse Show News