Northern California Summer Shows?

Discuss people, hunters, jumpers, equitation, horses, and ponies.

Re: Northern California Summer Shows?

Postby jumpingstyle » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:36 am

Not playing coy, was hoping that someone had a link to a video. Because we are dying to see it. ALLEGEDY (multiple sources) our elderly equestrian burst out of his trailer and ran around the showgrounds naked and when people tried to stop him he lay down on the ground and made "snow angels" in the dirt. Actually, not sure if I want to see all of IT.
jumpingstyle

Postby GlendaTGW » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:19 am

"he lay down on the ground and made "snow angels" in the dirt."

I think many a trainer has though fuck it, maybe if I throw myself on the ground that idiot adult would ride better. lOL

Hmmm maybe ecstasy... LOL Does anyone remember the cop phone call that he and his wife were dying from a pot OD after dipping into the evidence room. FUCK now I want to see the video of this magical dirt angel ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1kTZRcKZ6Y
GlendaTGW

Postby truthhurts » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:18 pm

...thats it?? phew!!! poor guy after all these years he deserves to have a bit of a break down...with the rumors flying around, we thought he had gone postal!!
truthhurts

Postby GlendaTGW » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:47 pm

My friends in Petaluma just told me a horse was killed at Sonoma Horse Park by one of those giant Eucalyptus trees.
Guess it fell through a whole barn of horses? She had no idea whose horse it was but said a few are moving out as the park has loads of this top heavy fire hazard trees. YIKES! :o :(
GlendaTGW

Postby DieLaughing » Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:54 pm

GlendaTGW wrote:My friends in Petaluma just told me a horse was killed at Sonoma Horse Park by one of those giant Eucalyptus trees.
Guess it fell through a whole barn of horses? She had no idea whose horse it was but said a few are moving out as the park has loads of this top heavy fire hazard trees. YIKES! :o :(

Seriously? Are you just looking to stir shit. Do you think Howard was outside pushing the tree down into the barn? It's fucking nature, and if it happened, then it is a horrible, sad accident. Guess we better all go and cut down every tree around our barns, pastures, homes etc.
DieLaughing

Postby Canteronby » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:15 am

die laughing

It happened...
Canteronby

Postby DieLaughing » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:43 am

I do not doubt it happened. I just dislike Glenda's tone. "Omg! People are leaving because there's TREES EVERYWHERE!!!" I guess I am on the wrong site to expect anything else. Too bad for the family of that horse. I wonder who it was.
DieLaughing

Postby jumpingstyle » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:06 pm

Have all of the potentially dangerous trees been removed from around the temporary stalls areas for the upcoming season? Ones that are close enough to fall in the infamous winds?
jumpingstyle

Postby truthhurts » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:26 pm

...the joint is for sale...pothead and his wife are getting a divorce...wife wants to get out fo the carzy house with daughter one on coke and daughter 2 on pot and penis....trees are falling horses are dying...strong smell of sewer...humans are driving into canals and not found for days after...grooms are driven over...all money from charity event being funelled into family pockets...what a frigging disaster...and best of all they have acrazy brit who makes music videos with his underage girls and then posts them to generate his training business at th etraining center...along wth his BFF crazy crack whore Kristin...who has been thrown out of last four horse shows...this is great...just great..TMZ stuff :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
truthhurts

Postby jumpingstyle » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:01 pm

OK we were up in NorCal trying horses this weekend with the kiddies. Stopped at the tack shop at Sonoma Horse Park. Took a little walk around the grounds: Much more lattice, which may help with the wind. New covered seating area at the ring on the road (which also has a lattice wall along the road now), new footing in the same ring at the road. Many many eucalyptus trees removed along the creek. The barn that the trees landed on was repaired or rebuilt -- no obvious damage except that now it is out in the open and not hidden amongst the trees. Looks like they paved a couple of the main drags within the show grounds, there was asphalt and not those horrible large wood chips that bruise hooves. So that's an improvement. The garden area near Hunter 2 is being enlarged, so that will be pretty but will make the unholy traffic jams of horses, people and golf carts even worse! And, of course, The Driveway. My God The Driveway. Worse.Than. Ever. We are still on the fence as to whether to go up this summer...
jumpingstyle

Postby truthhurts » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:40 am

Seriously... You were trying horses at shp or were you just satisfying Ashley who has had no action in 6 months...want to kill your clients and their horses... Well then go to SHP...want to keep them alive... Don't go...simple
truthhurts

Postby truthhurts » Wed May 11, 2016 11:15 pm

...ughhh just got here...ever seen lipstick on a pig???....well here is a fine example....just fucking awful
truthhurts

Postby dinerosdeb » Thu May 12, 2016 10:41 am

complete with "big box" retailer..... :roll:
dinerosdeb

Postby Canteronby » Thu May 12, 2016 8:59 pm

Sonoma with the BUGS, WIND, ROAD, PARKING, lack of hotels, COPS just waiting to hand out the DUI's & the special treatment of certain barns in favor MAKES it a NO GO for our barn.

WE love Paso Robles. Hotels pricey but so are the decent ones in Sonoma area.
Canteronby

Postby truthhurts » Fri May 13, 2016 1:17 am

...if you are a small time B grade trainer with 0 quality horses or clients, sitting in Ashely's tent being served wine, and cheese makes your career look successful, well then show up and attend bitches, its a shit show, and to feel important suck on the shit wine and discarded cheese, and then suckle on her tit, and it will give you instant facebook status, there are quite a few male trainers who do this charade and then pretend they are queens, oops they actually are!!! and lets not forget the the whole Helen Mcnaught contingent of foreign speaking English people!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
truthhurts

Postby Canteronby » Sun May 15, 2016 11:29 pm

"Re: Northern California Summer Shows?
Unread postby truthhurts » Fri May 13, 2016 1:17 am
...if you are a small time B grade trainer with 0 quality horses or clients, sitting in Ashely's tent being served wine, and cheese makes your career look successful, well then show up and attend bitches, its a shit show, and to feel important suck on the shit wine and discarded cheese, and then suckle on her tit, and it will give you instant facebook status, there are quite a few male trainers who do this charade and then pretend they are queens, oops they actually are!!! and lets not forget the the whole Helen Mcnaught contingent of foreign speaking English people!!!! :"

Baggy knees smelly crotch is long GONE thankfully and sure about to be voted off the island for being and interfering tramp at the shows down under but lets hope she heads to the UK if the Kiwi's vote her out... Ironic that her Kiwi friends were also voted off the island but we still must deal with them out here on the coast. Its like a shamrock puked all over them. Gag me :o
Canteronby

Postby jumpingstyle » Tue May 17, 2016 11:48 am

The social scene is barely existent. Why don't they post the day's events on a sign board like most other top shows do? As in "join us at 5 for drinks sponsored by XYZ company"? No one ever knows when and where any of the social events are. Last weekend's Grand Prix class was the perfect example -- a few from our barn paid for the week's VIP and walked in to watch the GP and found a full buffet dinner was served and was told that it was open to everyone. All of us great unwashed were outside eating chips from the food truck completely unaware of this "open" dinner. If I was the dinner sponsor I'd want everyone to know when and where my event is. We never feel "welcome" at SHP. As for the rest of it, not much has changed. Same vendors, same wind, same dust.
jumpingstyle

Postby batshtcrzy » Tue May 17, 2016 6:03 pm

Why would anyone even show there? The place is a sh*thole.
batshtcrzy

Postby Iheartponies » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:36 am

Anyone have an opinion about the Paso Robles shows?
Iheartponies

Postby DieLaughing » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:59 pm

It's underwhelming considering the hype. They probably cut 100 trees down to put it in... God forbid they plant a few back in. In a couple years, it will be the same as SHP, they bloom will be off the rose, and everyone will say it is too far to drive.
DieLaughing

PreviousNext

Return to Diva Horse Show News