hope glynn busted!!

Discuss people, hunters, jumpers, equitation, horses, and ponies.

hope glynn busted!!

Postby lemmiwinks3 » Sun May 08, 2016 8:10 pm

looks like hope got busted big time for drugging her horses... pleading guilty to a 10k fine. ned listed as trainer so she can still ride of course. whoops!
lemmiwinks3

Re: hope glynn busted!!

Postby rickyanne » Sun May 08, 2016 8:30 pm

LOL :cry: :cry: :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
rickyanne

Postby California3 » Mon May 09, 2016 8:22 am

Love the title.

I suppose this is how her kid plops around the ring as well.
California3

Postby Martha S » Mon May 09, 2016 8:32 am

There go her sponsors. I wouldn't want a cheater endorsing my product line. :oops:
Martha S

Postby lillie » Mon May 09, 2016 8:40 am

lemmiwinks3 wrote:looks like hope got busted big time for drugging her horses... pleading guilty to a 10k fine. ned listed as trainer so she can still ride of course. whoops!

I don't see this on the usef site. What was the substance?
lillie

Postby California3 » Mon May 09, 2016 10:32 am

I also did a search and could not find. Where is the info posted?
California3

Postby lemmiwinks3 » Mon May 09, 2016 1:53 pm

no clue on exact specifics, this was the big gossip among the norcal trainers at SHP this past weekend. posting what i heard!!!! :twisted: was told svs pleading guilty to a 10k fine instead of spending the 200k+ on legal costs to litigate and ned is taking the fall so she can continue to show
lemmiwinks3

Postby nedglynn » Mon May 09, 2016 2:37 pm

This information is totally untrue. Please consider when posting something publicly like this, that it is toxic and offensive. Very much a form of bullying that can affect not just the people you are directly addressing. Notice that even my daughters name was brought up. I apologize in advance for not responding on the matter any more, as I believe that acknowledging this type of behavior any further is in some way validating it. I, in no way, want to do that.
nedglynn

Postby California3 » Mon May 09, 2016 9:55 pm

lemmiwinks3 wrote:no clue on exact specifics, this was the big gossip among the norcal trainers at SHP this past weekend. posting what i heard!!!! :twisted: was told svs pleading guilty to a 10k fine instead of spending the 200k+ on legal costs to litigate and ned is taking the fall so she can continue to show

Really. You posted what "you heard" Yet you posted it like it was fact. Should have thrown that part in there.
California3

Postby Canteronby » Thu May 12, 2016 9:01 pm

Almost died. I expected to open this link and see that she was busted for selling BOTOX without a license.
Canteronby

Postby Martha S » Thu May 12, 2016 10:10 pm

Canteronby wrote:Almost died. I expected to open this link and see that she was busted for selling BOTOX without a license.

BAM! So true!

Anyway where there is smoke there is fire...they have been set down before. :oops:

Thanks Ned for stepping up and setting us Diva's straight, just like you do to your poor kid.
Attachments
wow.pressure.jpg
wow.pressure.jpg (50.94 KiB) Viewed 16436 times
Martha S

Postby Stace » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:12 pm

Hmmmmm....well if HOPE was/is busted, then I don't think Ned can't take the fall for her. And rumor was swirling at a Nor Cal show this week that in fact, it's true and an 8 month suspension!
Stace

Postby DieLaughing » Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:49 pm

Interesting how she was showing all week if she was under suspension. Take your jealousy somewhere else. Plenty of other riders who deserve your ire.
DieLaughing

Postby benzo » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:39 am

lol you dumb ass, suspensions aren't immediate. they start at the date USEF gives you
benzo

Postby DieLaughing » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:03 am

Oh good lord, this rumor is old at this point and would have figured that the date would have been set in by now so pull your panties out of your ass and calm down.

Wouldn't they already be on the USEF list by now? This is just some bitter person who placed behind her barn (again) who started this shit.
DieLaughing

Postby crowned jewel » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:17 am

Getting "busted" and then getting "suspended" are not instant, it can take some time from discovery to action although every moron should know that.
crowned jewel

Postby benzo » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:43 am

DieLaughing wrote:Oh good lord, this rumor is old at this point and would have figured that the date would have been set in by now so pull your panties out of your ass and calm down.

Wouldn't they already be on the USEF list by now? This is just some bitter person who placed behind her barn (again) who started this shit.

not if they're at court fighting it. the longer you fight it the longer it takes to start, and the longer the suspension usually. I know you're all up Hopes ass, but at least know the USEF court process a little before you type something
benzo

Postby jumpingstyle » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:42 pm

Any news on the new barn location? And who is going with? Just the T. family?
jumpingstyle

Postby Horsebit » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:52 pm

jumpingstyle wrote:Any news on the new barn location? And who is going with? Just the T. family?

That’s a question a lot of people are wondering. Is she still with the barn or not? Does she still ride? I’m shocked more people aren’t talking about this.
Horsebit

Postby lemmiwinks3 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:06 am

I mean don’t Ned’s parents own the farm? can’t see how they’d take kindly to her sleeping with her clients son who is like 30 years younger and flaunting it on social media. That must be so embarrassing for the kid and for Ned. And how is KT ok with it!?? I’d kill my son and switch trainers if he was banging my much older trainer
lemmiwinks3

Next

Return to Diva Horse Show News