EMC International takes the Bayou?????

Discuss people, hunters, jumpers, equitation, horses, and ponies.

Re: EMC International takes the Bayou?????

Postby el insider » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:01 am

hope you find your horse.
el insider

Postby Leicoconut » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:22 am

Mystara wrote:
Leicoconut wrote:He's working for Raylyn Farms at

Not for long... I doubt the Littles would put up with any shenanigans

Please...their staff turn around is so high, they will take literally anyone. Doesn't surprise me he's there though...you know what they say...birds of a feather...
Leicoconut

Postby el insider » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:58 am

they have been pals for years they go way back. wasnt that romeo nag theirs or part theirs ??
el insider

Postby Leicoconut » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:59 pm

el insider wrote:they have been pals for years they go way back. wasnt that romeo nag theirs or part theirs ??

Yea the one he flipped over at WEF a few years back...Owners took it away shortly after. Then he went on a bender of sorts and straight up stole the horse in the middle of the night from its stall at the Upperville show (a few years after the ride was taken from him if I'm not mistaken). Luckily he had pissed off enough people in the area, and the owners were able to track down his where abouts and get their horse back safe and sound.
Leicoconut

Postby el insider » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:11 pm

yes i didn't know the exact chain of events but am quite sure one class in the olympic trials he had about half the course down. i thought it was announced as being owned by either raylynn. or him and raylynn maybe. i know some young lady owned it bc years later some dreadful rider of latino descent was running it around and actually looked like it was jumping some clean rounds think it was just jumping out of sheer survival at the stage of the game. :twisted:
el insider

Postby Davignport » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:22 pm

The Littles - enemies of event horses everywhere.. :evil:
Davignport

Postby Nonono » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:46 pm

relevance wrote:Hello everyone. I am an owner of one of the horses that Evan has in his sales program. I unfortunately am one of the idiots that trusted this criminal with my time and money - lots of money. I haven't been able to contact him and haven't heard anything about my horse in months and I live halfway across the country. I had him tracked down to Equest Farm and Gulfport, but now that he has fled I need help finding him again so I can take my horse back. If anyone has any information on his current where a bouts please post a reply. I hope the USEF gets him good.

Sorry to hear that relevance. How long has the horse been with EC? What was the horse's original show name? I think your best bet is to file a complaint to USEF and call Wellington PD. And if you can't get there but have any good and trusted friends in the area, Have them go with PD to pick up your horse. At this point, you could start a class action against this douche-face. Good Luck!
Nonono

Postby horseyninjawarrior » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:29 am

Jeebus...my kid worked for RayLyn for a couple months as WEF started. I could tell you crap that would turn your hair white, poor horses. I wouldn't wish that place on my worst enemy, so if Evan is there then they are great bedfellows.
horseyninjawarrior

Postby Market1 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:55 am

Saw he posted on Insta...said from "Mississippi to the magic land".
Showing RF horse
Market1

Postby benzo » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:54 am

makes you wonder what's going through people's minds when they hire people/work for people :? :? i think the littles are the last people i'd want to work for and evans the last person i'd want to work for me. but it's fitting in that sense, eh?
benzo

Postby kirbydog » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:02 am

Who is RF? I have a bad feeling....
kirbydog

Postby I Hate Peas » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:40 am

RF = Raylynn Farm
I Hate Peas

Postby I Hate Peas » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:41 am

Correction: Raylyn. Not Raylynn. Nnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
I Hate Peas

Postby rickgrimes » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:16 am

Looks like EMC is back in Welly riding some stallions for Maggie Fullington... wonder how he got his foot in that door...
rickgrimes

Postby horsecrazy1985 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:14 am

rickgrimes wrote:Looks like EMC is back in Welly riding some stallions for Maggie Fullington... wonder how he got his foot in that door...

You must be kidding... Clearly you have not actually met Maggie or seen her farm. completely disgusting. doesn't pay so she can't get anyone to ride. does have a couple nice horses (among the 40 or so on her tiny property), so I am guessing evan is riding for free....
horsecrazy1985

Postby horsecrazy1985 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:16 am

hit submit too fast. my point being that I don't think it's very difficult for anyone to get their foot in that door.
horsecrazy1985

Postby longandhard13 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:01 pm

Where is Evan NOW? is it true he left Raylyn?

how many more people is he going to screw
longandhard13

Postby el insider » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:19 am

floating around with mama. heard they sold that ugly ass pony stallion he had that emc entourage thing for a serious chunk of change. cant decide if they just have amazing luck or what bc clearly they have never had any shame in thievery. lol think bill "slobber much" ?? schaub bought it for his client. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
el insider

Postby horsepuckies » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:33 pm

He bought it for the Lignelli kid. Curious what the chunk of change was because they've got a lot of it.
horsepuckies

Postby el insider » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:52 pm

was told 500k. yeh they have plenty heard they paid the previous trainers daughters entries for quite some time and didnt even know it. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: lol
el insider

PreviousNext

Return to Diva Horse Show News