EMC International takes the Bayou?????

Discuss people, hunters, jumpers, equitation, horses, and ponies.

EMC International takes the Bayou?????

Postby benzo » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:38 pm

so evans in the alligator bayou? what's going on? all of the sudden i feel like he's in louisiana? what happened to his "international" business? i felt like he took some ladies horse a year ago?? in kentucky? so shady shit happened and he fell off. now he's showing at gulfport lol
benzo

Re: EMC International takes the Bayou?????

Postby Mystara » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:45 am

Well, first, Gulfport's not in Louisiana and there's no bayous anywhere near it.

Second, it's a relief show for WEF/Ocala offering semi-decent prize money that's much easier to win. Plenty of bigger fish sneak in there, mine some cash, and get out. Nothing really unusual.
Mystara

Postby el insider » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:51 am

[quote="Mystara"]Well, first, Gulfport's not in Louisiana and there's no bayous anywhere near it.

really don't know why this response has me literally lol like crazy. benzo and mystara are two of my favorites. one way another bayou or not. evan is a hot mess. i still never totally understood what happened with that accident in wellington years back where he hit some people with his ugly ass black mercedes wagon and said his groom had borrowed or stolen his car (ya think that's where val renihan got the idea to say her groom stole her truck keys lol) think that was the beginning of the end. and what part of "international' was there ever ?? international wire fraud carried out by his coke whore mother allison ?? how she didn't end up in jail i will never know. as much as i have no reason to make excuses for evan he has a whole lot to overcome lol i was told years back when he was still a child he was the one who would wake rob and allison out of their drug induced stupors to get them to the horse show and or the barn. aside from being completely and totally indulged and spoiled. and as a young adult the drama with the parents didn't end my favorite was the entirely bizarre romance of rob and betseeeeeee (and where is that freaky freak these days ??) then the brief employment with larry glefke and then chad keenum. lmao........ and is it me or does that pony stallion of his have the ugliest head ever ??
el insider

Postby benzo » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:14 am

lol mystara i know gulf ports not in LA - his business is now in LA, like where he's based out of. just curious as to when that happened and why...not much going on down there????? as far as i know????? hey evan can stay in gulfport he gives me the creeps. ya poor evan, his moms still doing shit. remember when she was like exiled and living in a trailer in a field with her ponies lol and rob idk feel bad for him. basically dies and betsee just ups and leaves his ass. i just feel like that whole family, idk. just curious as to how batsman ended up with his business being in the bayou lol that's all
benzo

Postby el insider » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:36 am

lol benzo n'awlins is overflowing with alcohol and plenty of available drugs am sure hes right where he belongs. lol.
el insider

Postby relevance » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:12 pm

Evan is operating out of Equest Farm in New Orleans, Louisiana. He is running from law suits, owners trying to find their horses, and other drama. He's showing at Gulfport and had to scratch from the conformation hunters because no braiders will braid for him, ultimately cancelling the division because he had 2 of the 4 entries. He also made a huge scene and cussed out his assistant Becca infront of everyone at the main hunter ring - this I saw myself.
If anyone knows what went down with him at WEF last year please tell
relevance

Postby el insider » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:44 am

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: looks like he or his assistant will need to learn to braid. all the bad behavior was learned from his coke whore mother and his daddy. apple dont fall far from the tree.
el insider

Postby Mystara » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:58 am

relevance wrote:Evan is operating out of Equest Farm in New Orleans, Louisiana.

Hmm, makes sense now. The previous main trainer there (Harris, a good guy) just suddenly moved out east with his husband, so I'm guessing someone had the idea to bring in Evan to fill the void.
Mystara

Postby relevance » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:03 am

The era of the corrupt colluccios needs to come to an end. How many shady horse deals does he need to orchestrate before someone can take proper legal action against him and keep him from running to a new state and hiding? Hence the reason why he's showing at shows like Pensacola and Gulfport.
relevance

Postby longandhard13 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:08 pm

The problem is that buyers are stupid. It's the stupid buyers. You make a deal and expect someone to be honest. Well that's what you get.

Stupid people screw stupid people.
longandhard13

Postby Annabella » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:05 pm

heard allison coluccio is back on the scene, what rock did she climb out from behind (there might be a crack joke in there somewhere) evan never had a chance crazy damline.
Annabella

Postby el insider » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:07 pm

allison is like a cockroach..... u just can't kill her. seriously i wonder how people like her can do so many drugs and not od or die. allison if nothing else is very smart and u can't underestimate her on one hand but of course putting ones brain into something other than shady business like retracting international wire transfers and the like is hard to resist. think i mentioned this prior at some point but i was told by a former friend of evans that he told evan to be a man. evans response "how can i ?? my fathers a fag and my mother is allison coluccio" lol guess he hit the nail on the head for real. the thing i always found so funny was how rob and allison acted like they were "mobbed up" and connected and what was it sposedly allisons dad was some gangster lol and if i hear the story of her being the gerber baby model or whatever one more time........ lolz i am laughing so hard as i type.... i just can't !! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
el insider

Postby CharmSchool » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:09 pm

el insider wrote: and if i hear the story of her being the gerber baby model or whatever one more time........ lolz i am laughing so hard as i type.... i just can't !! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

That story has been circulating since she was still Allyson Jacoby. I first heard it some 35 years ago.
CharmSchool

Postby Mystara » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:22 am

CharmSchool wrote:
el insider wrote: and if i hear the story of her being the gerber baby model or whatever one more time........ lolz i am laughing so hard as i type.... i just can't !! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

That story has been circulating since she was still Allyson Jacoby. I first heard it some 35 years ago.

Lol, someone on COTH was once trying to push that, apparently without taking the 5 seconds to look up the fact that Gerber's had that logo since the 1920s :lol:
Mystara

Postby el insider » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:51 am

lol i think maybe they confused gerber with the garbage pail kids which allison clearly is the queen of. i never understood what it had to do with anything really. i always liked that wild eyed teeth grinding look she had going while sporting one of her straw hats.
el insider

Postby relevance » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:56 pm

Someone should warn the owners of Equest farm who they have working for them, and that their horses are probably doped up every hour of the day and especially so when they come to ride them. I hope they don't end up like the other owners Evan has gained the trust of and then Robbed every penny they had before casting them aside.
But then again if they do they're idiots themselves for not doing a background check on the snake. You'd think he'd learn from his parents mistakes instead of being a complete psychopath and repeating them.
relevance

Postby el insider » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:50 am

as the saying goes..... apple doesnt fall far from the tree. lol awhile ago when evan was just starting to do his own thing i met a girl at a restaurant while waiting for a table and she worked for evan. she told me her and the other girl would nickname all the horses things like "ride it like ya stole it bc u did", " call the cops" and "when are the police coming ??" lol this was close to 10 years ago so he already had a system in place. i believe allison was the brain behind trashmont and rob just rode the horses. think evan learned from mama proll about the time evan and allison walked in on rob and some guy doing one another and evan stopped talking to rob for awhile. lol all of this sick disturbing and wrong on oh so many levels.
el insider

Postby ShowMom » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:00 am

Request farm seems pretty clear about who they've hired. Don't care as long as horses sell. Buyer beware. But why would you go looking in that pond. Almost zero research reveals the fine soap opera history.
ShowMom

Postby horselover42 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:15 pm

How can the horse world be so corrupt to let people like Evan keep ripping people off over and over? Does the hunter world have no ethics at all or not care? He is already causing scandals at Gulfport and what the heck is he doing hiding out down there anyway? Does he get away with drugging and stealing horses just by crossing state lines? Do we not care about our horses enough to not want to drug them and use them up in a year of two? Do the ultra wealthy only care about winning and nothing else? Maybe we should do more drug testing? And maybe test the riders for Coke as well? Should potential victims be forewarned or is it truly buyer be ware? Evan is one of the best con men ever. Just wait till he starts sweet talking those southern bells.
horselover42

Postby benzo » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:52 am

looks like the kid that was working for him lasted barely a week :lol: :lol: sure evan prolly thought he would sleep with him or something. poor kids prob scared for life dear jesus. what's the saying? don't go playing around shit because it will get on you
benzo

Next

Return to Diva Horse Show News