jennifer g riding alex?

Discuss people, hunters, jumpers, equitation, horses, and ponies.

jennifer g riding alex?

Postby lemmiwinks3 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:18 pm

anyone know anything about this new pairing?
lemmiwinks3

Re: jennifer g riding alex?

Postby Puffergrrl » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:27 pm

Heard Jessica Kurten mention during Harrie's 1st round at the Europeans that both of the Coulter girls had "quit riding". Heard someone mention in passing at Stephex today that Caracas & Zinius are both now owned by Axlel Verlooy & that Domino is back in their stables as well.
Puffergrrl

Postby Rasberry » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:33 am

Puffergrrl wrote:Heard Jessica Kurten mention during Harrie's 1st round at the Europeans that both of the Coulter girls had "quit riding". Heard someone mention in passing at Stephex today that Caracas & Zinius are both now owned by Axlel Verlooy & that Domino is back in their stables as well.

Really? I knew Saer quit but Audrey still seemed pretty into it and did pretty well on the GCT stops she was in this year.

Evergate stables posted on Instagram that Alex is part of their stables now. Guess that purchase went through.

Any word on Colnardo?
Rasberry

Postby OldMare » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:30 pm

Rasberry wrote:Evergate stables posted on Instagram that Alex is part of their stables now. Guess that purchase went through.

Alex is listed on the Evergate Stables' website, but is still listed as owned by Copernicus Stables on USEF. May be in the process of being updated?
OldMare

Postby Puffergrrl » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:23 pm

Yep. In the World Cup qualifier at T-bird the announcer said the horse was owned by Copernicus and then corrected himself & said Evergate. For the speed class early in the week it was just Copernicus.

Haven't seen or heard from Colnardo, but Jessica mentioned in her commentary on Harry & Don VHP Z at Europeans how great it was that he can pull from such a great string of horses like Emerald & Don & Colnardo. (Don't really recall him being much of Harry's mount before).
Puffergrrl

Postby timefaults » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:41 pm

I think he's ridden Colnardo in a few Global Champions Leagues this year too. Maybe she'd just taking a break to focus on school?
timefaults

Postby Puffergrrl » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:47 pm

I don't know that much about her...would Audrey be having an Alison Firestone moment & hanging up her boots for a while to pop out some kids?
Puffergrrl

Postby California3 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:20 pm

I think Audrey is a great rider and has proven herself. I hope she keeps it up.
California3

Return to Diva Horse Show News