dee thomas

Discuss people, hunters, jumpers, equitation, horses, and ponies.

dee thomas

Postby el insider » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:20 pm

what happened to her ??
el insider

Re: dee thomas

Postby FedUp » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:25 pm

Who cares ? Another corrupt drug addict equestrian gone .! She should have been put in jail and Jay and her son when they drugged that kid and let him die at one of their parties of a drug over dose. Many people there that night that have blood on their hands ...Shame on them all ....i bet they found her passed out drunk !
FedUp

Postby FedUp » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:01 am

This is the story they told to police because Austin was on probation at the time Dee and Jay helped this boy over dose and refused to call police in fear of Austin getting in trouble and them serving minors...They could have saved this boy !
http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2005-0 ... wellington
FedUp

Postby FedUp » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:53 am

I just read someone's FB page about what wonderful people Jay and Dee were and sadly almost everyone also mentioned how much they loved their parties. Always big names at their drugfests. Hollywood has nothing over the show world is all I am saying. RiP Jared Kesrtien, I wish I was there to save you .
FedUp

Postby I Hate Peas » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:25 pm

Wait. Whaat? What FB page has a post that someone wrote what a wonderful person Jay was? Do tell.
I Hate Peas

Postby FedUp » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:56 pm

"thanks ..may she ride in heaven w jay happily ever after
Let's start with this nutty whack job "
Cynthia Brewster-Keating,Cynthia walks around with more pills than. 90 year old geriatric patients .
I Will copy and paste the ones I saw earlier.
Just makes me " FedUP" watching these drug addicts criminals get treats slime some sort of godly mentors.
FedUp

Postby SoSweet » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:48 pm

Back to the original question. Does anyone know what happened to her? She wasn't very old, was she?
SoSweet

Postby FedUp » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:36 am

Think she had cancer. I am sure she drank herself to death though . Sorry, she killed a child. I have no sympathy for what she and Jay did to that poor kid and what they put the parents through . The poor Mother and then they lie to the Mother and threaten her . As Austin their punk ass son is out living the life!
FedUp

Postby FedUp » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:38 am

Please keep us posted about funeral ,would love to go with signs about Jared Kerstien .
FedUp

Postby horsepuckies » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:40 am

FedUp, it's clear that you have an issue with Dee and drug users in general, which is fine. But to picket a funeral or even suggest doing so is low class. Are you a member of the Westborough Baptist Church? Remember, funerals are for the living, not the dead.
horsepuckies

Postby FedUp » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:28 pm

No horseFuckies ,I have a problem with reckless drug users that murder children and then harrass the grieving parents. Then again ,this is the horse world. Drugs, child molestation, murder , lies and decoept.
FedUp

Postby horsepuckies » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:00 pm

Ouch, that hurt my feelings.
horsepuckies

Postby durmstrang » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:10 pm

Regardless of your feelings about how someone lived their life, addict or not, they still have a family that doesn't deserve that. It's takes an impressive level of classlessness to go after a deceased person. I hope when you pass from something caused by your addiction or bad diet or smoking or getting hit by a car on your way back from the gym that your family doesn't have to read a random stwnfer trashing you on the internet.
durmstrang

Postby Stace » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:05 pm

FedUp wrote: Then again ,this is the horse world. Drugs, child molestation, murder , lies and decoept.

Then again, this is the real world. I am certain that what we see in the horse world is a fraction to the "real world", and more pronounced by our own eccentricities. And it is unfortunate that in our generally close knit community, we can't escape it.
Stace

Postby California3 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:31 pm

horsepuckies wrote:FedUp, it's clear that you have an issue with Dee and drug users in general, which is fine. But to picket a funeral or even suggest doing so is low class. Are you a member of the Westborough Baptist Church? Remember, funerals are for the living, not the dead.

Going to ride this train.

Agreed, funerals are for those living. They didn't commit the crimes you claim.

Showing up at a funeral to protest.... interesting
California3

Postby FedUp » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:22 am

They didn't? They murdered that boy and it is NOT ok. Anyone that attends her drunk ass funeral is just as guilty is has blood on their hands .
How do you give underage kids liquer and drugs watch them while the are convolting and close the door to cover up and then say your criminal son picked him up at a bar and when he awoke he was dead!
Disgusting!
How about the boy that was beat and knocked unconscious and then thrown in the pool?
Thankfully there was ONE human at that drugfests orgy party that got that kid immediate medical attention. Of course Jay and Dee helped their demon Austin out of that one as well .
FedUp

Postby California3 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:35 pm

FedUp wrote:They didn't? They murdered that boy and it is NOT ok. Anyone that attends her drunk ass funeral is just as guilty is has blood on their hands .
How do you give underage kids liquer and drugs watch them while the are convolting and close the door to cover up and then say your criminal son picked him up at a bar and when he awoke he was dead!
Disgusting!
How about the boy that was beat and knocked unconscious and then thrown in the pool?
Thankfully there was ONE human at that drugfests orgy party that got that kid immediate medical attention. Of course Jay and Dee helped their demon Austin out of that one as well .

You're right ........ anyone and everyone who attends the funeral is guilty.
California3

Postby horsepuckies » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:40 am

California3 wrote:

Hopefully you're just being facetious.
horsepuckies

Postby California3 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:17 pm

horsepuckies wrote:
California3 wrote:

I feel dumber by simply addressing your comment.
California3

Postby horsepuckies » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:42 pm

California3 wrote:
horsepuckies wrote:
California3 wrote:

I feel dumber by simply addressing your comment.

Given the level of stupid on this thread, I had to ask! :lol:
horsepuckies

Return to Diva Horse Show News