HorseFlight

Discuss people, hunters, jumpers, equitation, horses, and ponies.

HorseFlight

Postby thestreets » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:08 pm

so what happened there? lol
thestreets

Re: HorseFlight

Postby WEFprincess1610 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:48 am

Did you see the HITS press release ? Bastian left the company and started his own... I actually just used them to bring my horse into miami and Horseflight did a great job, they feel more professional. I’m eager to see the direction this company will go
WEFprincess1610

Postby wanderwoman » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:39 pm

Can u copy paste press release?
wanderwoman

Postby OldMare » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:06 pm

Trans World Equestrian, better known as HorseFlight.com, announced today that partners Emil Spadone and Seth Vallhonrat will be taking a more active role in the continued success of the company.

The leading provider of worldwide horse transport and top customer service; HorseFlight has enjoyed an excellent reputation for more than 10 years, shipping thousands of horses safely and on time. They offer weekly flights to and from Europe and the rest of the world, as well as weekly domestic flights and ground transportation.

“We are especially excited about our renewed commitment to customer service and safe timely delivery,” said Spadone. “Nicole Judd and Devon Kaminsky have taken the operational lead, following Bastian Schroder's departure – and the immediate results are impressive!”

Emil Spadone, owner of Redfield Farm, splits time between its two locations in Califon, New Jersey and Ocala, Florida. Both locations offer a perfect homebase while he and his clients compete at HITS Ocala and HITS-on-the-Hudson for nearly twenty weeks of the year. They also serve as the perfect operating centers for HorseFlight to offer transportation to its client base, a large portion of whom are HITS participants.

Both Spadone and Vallhonrat have long focused on buying and selling top quality hunters and jumpers at affordable prices, primarily importing from Europe. “We understand exactly what clients want and need because we are right there with them shipping our horses with theirs and experiencing the same quality and peace of mind.” said Vallhonrat

"HorseFlight has always gone the extra mile for us, to be sure our horses received the best care and transportation available," says Hilary Ridland - Equisports International - San Juan Capistrano, CA

“A truly professional organization, HorseFlight has always provided the best service in the industry! It is a comfort to know my horses and those of clients are in the best hands," says Andre Dignelli - Heritage Farm - Katonah, NY
OldMare

Postby I Hate Peas » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:29 am

What exactly is high-school grad SV's contribution to this business - past/present/future?
I Hate Peas

Postby longandhard13 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:45 pm

I'm sorry but I think Bastian does a much better job... and he started Horse Flight.. I personally would go with Bastian and EquiJet..
longandhard13

Return to Diva Horse Show News