Kelley Farmer....and the hits just keep coming

Discuss people, hunters, jumpers, equitation, horses, and ponies.

Kelley Farmer....and the hits just keep coming

Postby Stace » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:15 am

Stace

Re: Kelley Farmer....and the hits just keep coming

Postby kirbydog » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:11 am

Dear God, Russell must be kicking and screaming in his grave. He loved that horse, and didn't love working for LCF. aye yi yi :x First Kelly, then that lunatic Holly Shepard riding it, now this...gross
kirbydog

Postby horsepuckies » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:52 pm

Please, that horse could have gotten a contact high from being anywhere in Kelley’s vicinity. Lucky for her hunters aren’t FEI so she doesn’t get tested herself. She has so many holes in her nose I’m surprised it doesn’t whistle as she goes around the course. And that voice!

As for Holly, that was a completely bizarre choice. You could get a contact high from her too. What is Nina thinking?

And if I see one more ad from LCF - America’s largest dealer of drugged horses, with no horse info, videos, etc and Kelley without a helmet, I’m going to vomit.
horsepuckies

Postby rickyanne » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:39 pm

I thought International Hunter Derby's run under FEI Rules??? Think if class is 25k and up it runs under FEI rules.. anyone????
rickyanne

Postby atyourservice » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:40 pm

horsepuckies wrote:And if I see one more ad from LCF - America’s largest dealer of drugged horses, with no horse info, videos, etc and Kelley without a helmet, I’m going to vomit.

America's largest dealer :lol: I used to always laugh seeing that on their posts.

I laughed even more once the drug suspensions stuck and it got changed to America's largest "producer."
atyourservice

Postby SoSweet » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:05 pm

rickyanne wrote:I thought International Hunter Derby's run under FEI Rules??? Think if class is 25k and up it runs under FEI rules.. anyone????

Where did you see that? I don't see it on the USHJA site under the current derby class specs.
SoSweet

Postby durmstrang » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:17 pm

The derby Finals says that they "can" drug test the riders. I think they only did it once. But that's the only hunter class I'm aware of that the riders ads also eligible.
durmstrang

Postby rickyanne » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:05 pm

I know the Upperville Prizelist stated that all horses entered in the International Hunter Derby had to be stabled on the premises 24 hours prior to competing per FEI regulations.
rickyanne

Postby rickyanne » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:19 pm

In looking it up I do believe you are right. Looks like at Upperville horse just required to be on grounds 24 hours prior or certain time on Friday for class on Sat.
rickyanne

Postby callie » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:06 am

I'm pretty sure that IHD horses have always had to be on the grounds 24 hours before the class, much like GP horses. I think that the IHD Finals last year had the horses in secure stabling and required everyone going in to have an ID badge like FEI stabling.
callie

Postby SoSweet » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:04 pm

Yes, that's correct about the derby horses being on the grounds 24 hours out.

My previous post was about FEI rules for drug testing the riders, which I don't see included anywhere in the current USHJA specs.
SoSweet

Postby mslurksalot » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:20 am

According to a FB post from Selma Garber, Mindful went through three miserable weeks of drug withdrawal after the Garbers bought LCF out and moved him.
mslurksalot

Postby lawgirl713 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:33 pm

Is Mindful still showing? I haven't seen his name in a while and wasn't sure if they retired him or not.
lawgirl713

Postby el insider » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:44 pm

kind of over this whole saga however isn't that busted up old hosebag selma married to a small animal vet ?? the two of them spent the better part of their time around lane change am a little hard pressed to think they didn't know what was or was not going on with their horses. "heard" that he actually ordered up his own meds to give his horses. :cry: :cry: :cry:
el insider

Postby Nonono » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:13 pm

Honestly, in my eyes, Kelley and Larry are in the same ranks of Barney Ward when it comes to the abuse they inflict. They're are truly the scum of the horse world. So are their cronies that turn a blind eye/willingly participate in their "training" methods (great ex. Evan and Alyson Coluccio, self-proclaimed loyal followers and have been implementing Larry's methods for years), and are too dumb to get away with the stuff they do. Yet they keep getting off with a slap on the wrist.They should be banned for life, made an example of, but that won't happen until it's too late. I hope that one day stricter federal animal abuse laws are passed, so instead of answering to the spineless USEF authorities, they have to answer to a federal judge in criminal court and the DEA too. They deserve to go to jail and stay there.
Nonono

Postby Market1 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:09 pm

Results from last year say Jennifer Hannan ? Last shown at Capital Challenge.
Market1

Postby FedUp » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:39 pm

They do need to have a separate lab for testing and what a pitty the scum of the show world get a free attorney to do their dirty work for them . If you all want this abuse to stop then you all should voice your opinions to LCF themselves. Anyone who does business with them or associates in any way is just as guilty.
FedUp

Postby Bad milk » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:59 pm

Alexandra Skiffington posted a few photos of her riding Mindful, not sure what that is all about but I guess he has recovered nicely from his detox and rehab. Maybe they can swap stories.
Bad milk

Return to Diva Horse Show News