Larry and Kelly are cleared and going back to the horse show

Discuss people, hunters, jumpers, equitation, horses, and ponies.

Larry and Kelly are cleared and going back to the horse show

Postby Stace » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:24 pm

I have heard from a source close to LCF that the arbitrator on the whole drug fiasco ruled in favor of these cheaters, and Larry and Kelly are allowed back to the shows starting tomorrow!!

We shall see how good my source is.......

I am not fucking joking around, that is the info given to me.
Stace

Re: Larry and Kelly are cleared and going back to the horse

Postby horsepuckies » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:15 pm

USEF issued a press release. The Plaid Horse posted it on their page and posted a picture of Kelley that makes it look like she is laughing her ass off at having gotten off, at least for now.
horsepuckies

Postby el insider » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:19 pm

IMG_0831.PNG
kelly
IMG_0831.PNG (209.25 KiB) Viewed 6990 times
el insider

Postby Stace » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:05 pm

Those fucktards should be banned for life. The poor horses.
Stace

Postby Stace » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:09 pm

Stace

Postby callie » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:25 pm

Geez, what a bloody fiasco. So, if the arbitrator rules in favor of USEF, will the time they are getting to show now be added on to the original suspension? USEF is liable to come off looking like complete idiots when this all gets resolved.
callie

Postby el insider » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:27 pm

callie wrote:Geez, what a bloody fiasco. So, if the arbitrator rules in favor of USEF, will the time they are getting to show now be added on to the original suspension? USEF is liable to come off looking like complete idiots when this all gets resolved.
. think they already do.
el insider

Postby Stace » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:47 pm

el insider wrote:
callie wrote:Geez, what a bloody fiasco. So, if the arbitrator rules in favor of USEF, will the time they are getting to show now be added on to the original suspension? USEF is liable to come off looking like complete idiots when this all gets resolved.
. think they already do.

Yep.
IMHO, I think they are completely guilty, but the USEF botched the investigation, testing, handling of evidence, procedure and on those merits, LCF will be back to the show ring this weekend!!

Hopefully, the USEF will get it right next time.
Stace

Postby el insider » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:43 am

IMG_0833.PNG
kelly
IMG_0833.PNG (161.84 KiB) Viewed 6392 times
el insider

Postby el insider » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:48 am

"talk to the lawyers"/"no comment" the chronicle article got a bit more into it. sounds like usef didn't want to say what the arbitrator DID say which is that the likelihood of them (vein change) winning is a strong possibility. would have loved to have been there for those statements/depositions and the actual arbitration. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
el insider

Postby benzo » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:41 am

yep - did they do it? probably. but in the eyes of an outsider it all looked botched and fucked up on the usef end. i'm glad they did what they did, maybe now the testing will be more refined and better steps will
be taken. they're still not technically allowed to be doing quantitative testing....
benzo

Postby john galt » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:09 pm

When we are tested we want accurate results at the very least. Good for Attorney N Keeping it real. Let's think about protecting those of us who are "innocent" against unlawful prosecution- not so much about who cheats and who does not.
john galt

Postby rickyanne » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:16 pm

USEF needs to outsource their drug testing to a 3 Rd party to ensure that their are no conflict of interests. It does not make good business sense to have in house drug testers. Contract it out. Establish the protocol. The fiascos will end. It's hard too hard to fire yourself when you are constantly fucking up and haves drug testers that's have run amok. Kessler is a businessman. Outsource this and end the fiascos.
rickyanne

Postby lillie » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:45 pm

rickyanne wrote:USEF needs to outsource their drug testing to a 3 Rd party to ensure that their are no conflict of interests. It does not make good business sense to have in house drug testers. Contract it out. Establish the protocol. The fiascos will end. It's hard too hard to fire yourself when you are constantly fucking up and haves drug testers that's have run amok. Kessler is a businessman. Outsource this and end the fiascos.

The testers are third parties. They are vets contracted to conduct the testing. The lab work used to be outsourced until USEF built its own lab to keep costs down and advance testing. Membership was all for it when the decision was made many years ago.
lillie

Postby rickyanne » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:53 pm

You cannot avoid the conflict if you own the testing lab where results are produced. Sorry. While thing needs to be outsourced all of it. Plenty of companies specialize in drug testing out there. This is such a NO Brainer people. The fiascos will never ever end and no one trusts it under the current system. You can argue otherwise all you wantbut no good company as inhouse drug testing anymore. It is not cost effective and claims of bias may occur. It will never end under the current system
rickyanne

Postby lillie » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:49 pm

rickyanne wrote:You cannot avoid the conflict if you own the testing lab where results are produced. Sorry. While thing needs to be outsourced all of it. Plenty of companies specialize in drug testing out there. This is such a NO Brainer people. The fiascos will never ever end and no one trusts it under the current system. You can argue otherwise all you wantbut no good company as inhouse drug testing anymore. It is not cost effective and claims of bias may occur. It will never end under the current system

I'm old enough to remember when the cheaters challenged results based on the lab work NOT being in USEF's control. Cheaters always have an angle.
lillie

Postby el insider » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:40 am

unless i am mistaken i believe at one point the USEF said their lab would offer their services for people who ran a tox screen at a pre purchase. imagine being on either side of one of those horse deals ?? if their lab clearly screwed up repeatedly apparently how could they possibly run a pre purchase drug scan properly ?? lol and what about a LARGE backlog and potential future mess they have made for themselves??
el insider

Postby FedUp » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:37 am

Politics at its best. OJ walks away,Casey Anderson walks away, Katie Steinles murderer walks away. Our justice system is so injustice and he who can lie and twist a story the best wins .This LCF fiasco has costs hundreds iof thousands of dollars all because a back yard lab screwed up and criminals walk away free .
So much for love of horses.
If you want justice, then the masses need to boycott LCF .boo them when they enter the ring and stop doing business with them and then demand the USEF bring back a private lab .
FedUp

Postby just lil ol me » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:33 am

who the hell is casey anderson?
just lil ol me

Postby I Hate Peas » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:29 pm

Casey Anderson, Casey Anthony. Neither ride with Larry and Kelly, as far as I know.
I Hate Peas

Next

Return to Diva Horse Show News