Larry and Kelly are cleared and going back to the horse show

Discuss people, hunters, jumpers, equitation, horses, and ponies.

Re: Larry and Kelly are cleared and going back to the horse

Postby Stace » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:36 pm

I Hate Peas wrote:Casey Anderson, Casey Anthony. Neither ride with Larry and Kelly, as far as I know.

Lol! Casey Anthony was tried for the murder / disappearance of her 2 year old daughter and acquitted. No ties to the horse show industry that I know of.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Caylee_Anthony
Stace

Postby FedUp » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:25 am

Me Bad. I Did not preview my post before sharing,. Casey Anthony .
I was just trying to compare and express how corrupt our legal system is and how easy it is to get away with crime as long as you have attorneys that will lie for you being fully aware you are guilty and a sloppy investigative team as in each case I used as examples.
USEF members better demand that there is a separate lab and separate testers . Unfortunately this will cost members dearly.
Letting these 2 walk is another slap against the industry and animal welfare.
I am.sure Kelley and Larry will be snorting it high on this one .
Maybe the IRS should take a look at LCF books and ask Stephanie Whitehead where Larry hides all his paper and powdered stash!
FedUp

Postby horsepuckies » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:03 am

Where is Stephanie these days?
horsepuckies

Postby FedUp » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:50 pm

I believe Stephanie finally saw the light and her family came in and brown bagged her and she went to intervention and back to school and now married some Indian guy and doing very well.
I highly doubt Bibby will be coming in to Brown bag Kelley any time soon considering she was very well aware and involved with Larry when he was banging Stephanie at like 15 years old when Bibby was Roads End, Road Manager as she left Kelley alone with Larry Harvey Weinstein Gkefke of the horse show world while Bibby herself was out banging one of the Mexican grooms half her age that worked for them .It was like a giant fuck fest with lots of snow . Did they ever fimd out who burned all their horses back then ?
FedUp

Postby el insider » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:39 pm

sooo "murr" how does that crow taste ?? :P :P :P putting larry and kelley aside, this makes ya wonder how many other people had their samples "mishandled" ..... gaba or otherwise. am sure a few people might like to revisit their medication positives as well. they should shut their lab down believe i mentioned before at some point the usef mentioned offering drug testing services for pre purchases. imagine that
el insider

Postby rickyanne » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:09 am

I'm thinking a class action suit against USEF might be in order for anyone set down on a GABA violation. With their shoddy drug testing procedures and their shitty drug testers that never follow protocol it's a no brainer. I'd be getting paid for all the suspended time, all monies lost and defamation to my character. Get a good lawyer that specializes in class action suits. Seems Mr. Kessler has given all y'all a gift. Go get it.
rickyanne

Postby Stace » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:09 pm

here's this german guy's take on the USEF. "poo poo".

https://www.facebook.com/germanridingin ... 376046384/
Stace

Postby atyourservice » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:34 am

So disgusting. These people are serial offenders of the worst kind.

Of the 20+ something horses I passed on the bridle path this morning, there was only ONE stumbling along with its eyes nearly closed whilst being dragged behind its groom. One unnecessary guess who it belonged to.

Don't need a lab to highlight what's blatantly obvious, and I'd be willing to bet there's no time like the present for them to load their horses to the hilt because god FORBID they were even to be subject to a test, let alone test positive again after all this hoopla, they'd be crying bias. What option does that realistically leave USE?
atyourservice

Postby FedUp » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:33 pm

"Horse was on a party sniffing Cocaine "
Ha he, ha he, ha he .
That German Rant was hysterical.
FedUp

Previous

Return to Diva Horse Show News