Michael Leone formally of Cali now in the Georgia

Discuss people, hunters, jumpers, equitation, horses, and ponies.

Michael Leone formally of Cali now in the Georgia

Postby kissmyasss » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:13 am

This man, Michael Leone, robbed my friends blind in California and left town before they could make him accountable. Learned he took many more people. There is a warrant for him. Now he is robbing rich people in Georgia. Can anyone get an address to send the sheriff to arrest him for theft. He has been very slick moving and hiding. He needs to be stopped before he hurts more innocent people.
kissmyasss

Re: Michael Leon formally of Cali now in the Georgia

Postby kissmyasss » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:16 am

https://www.chronofhorse.com/forum/foru ... nfo-please

guess there is more about him then we knew
kissmyasss

Re: Michael Leone formally of Cali now in the Georgia

Postby Bad milk » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:55 pm

I believe he rides for Falcon Ridge currently
Bad milk

Postby FedUp » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:37 pm

Anyone have any pictures of these com?
My favorite post in the chronicle is:

"Aug. 10, 2009, 09:24 PM
When I was at Bell Cyn about 1 1/2 - 2 years ago, the sheriff came with sirens blaring, got him off a horse, and took him away. Never found out what it was for, but had us laughing for months. You should have seen the look on his face...priceless. "
FedUp

Postby kissmyasss » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:42 pm

Heard in a PM that he grabbed all Falcon Ridge clientele and ran to a new place. Wait until those peeps find out the real truth. He is such bad news.
kissmyasss

Postby Southwestrider » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:32 pm

Yes I did too hear he took many clients from Falcon Ridge but he was also hired on a lie he had some sob story the farm owner believed and she thought she could help him - one lie I know about because it was all over the 1st show he did was he was still suspended and gave the office his dads Usef number and told people he went by Luis Leon... till someone in CA called the show office and told them the truth.
I even heard one horse was taken in the middle of the night because the lady owed $$$$$ in back board and the rest of a lease purchase on a horse or something like that.

He’s just as slimmy as he always had been. I saw him at a show here rip up horses that they almost reared over backwoards and then left bleededing holes in many horses sides from spurs. The farm owner wasn’t at that show because she would have never allowed that stuff to happen. I used to ride with her many years ago till I moved out of state. From what I heard she was about to let him go but he had already been looking at other farms and convenicing people to leave with him.
Southwestrider

Postby FedUp » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:11 pm

Nobody has a picture of this guy ?
FedUp

Postby el insider » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:54 pm

IMG_0863.PNG
leon
IMG_0863.PNG (693.45 KiB) Viewed 8544 times
. he has a facebook page is spelled "leon" not "leone".
el insider

Postby Chriscren » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:32 pm

Michael Leone? What a Pathological lying piece
of sh@#!!!!!! All that has been posted here is very true. The fact that he has the ability to attract people to give him money and ride with him blows my mind, especially when these people know about his history on the weat coast and now doing the same here in north Georgia. It’s only a matter of time until he screws these people over as well. When looking at who he took with him, they all deserve what’s coming to them!! Idiots!!
Chriscren

Postby Chriscren » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:55 am

OK yes this kind of repeating previous post but it's worth repeating....

Well the devil (Michael Leon) has set up shop in North Georgia and the POS hasn't changed. He's still "charming" people into falling for him and then screwing them big time just like all the stories dating back to 2009 on the west coast. When is this going to stop? It won't!!! He's the equestrian Pied Piper! He was taken on by Falcon Ridge Stables in Woodstock, GA. In my opinion, I'm sure he promised the owners he wanted to get a fresh start and do things the right way! Here we go again.....he charmed his way into Falcon Ridge Stables even though the owners knew his past. At least he's good at that! I've known these owners over 20 years. They are the most kind, loving, trusting people around. Unfortunately Michael Leon has screwed them over as well! It's not enough that he stole equipment and clients(misled idiots) and even a horse in the middle of the night, but now he's out to totally destroy Falcon Ridge any way he can. What really sucks is he's charmed a wealthy person(their time will come too) to back him! Somehow the equestrian world has got to pull their heads out of the sand and stop this evil man!!
Chriscren

Postby scissor » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:40 pm

Michael Leon is known criminal in California. He is now moved to Georgia, and while working for Falcon Ridge Stables, he has now stolen the Simms Family. Stay very far away!
scissor

Postby scissor » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:32 pm

Why does this crook still have a job???? He is posting Reserve Champions from WEC on very expensive horses of his customers. He can’t pull off Champions on high six figure horses at WEC??? Hopefully someone will get him out of this business soon.
scissor

Postby john galt » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:41 pm

Are there photos of this guy anywhere?
john galt

Postby Stace » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:14 pm

scissor wrote:Michael Leon is known criminal in California. He is now moved to Georgia, and while working for Falcon Ridge Stables, he has now stolen the Simms Family. Stay very far away!

Try a few comments up==El Insider posted a photo
Stace

Postby Stace » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:15 pm

john galt wrote:Are there photos of this guy anywhere?
a

OH crap. sorry.....John Galt, a few comments up.
Stace

Postby scissor » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:07 am

Here you go!
Attachments
CCAD3C47-B423-4411-AB68-A1FA663E54C4.jpeg
CCAD3C47-B423-4411-AB68-A1FA663E54C4.jpeg (889.43 KiB) Viewed 5213 times
scissor

Postby scissor » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:35 pm

Michael Leon and clients spotted at WEF prancing around trying horses. Beware of this crook!
scissor

Postby Rock » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:29 pm

Geez this guy is back again! He should be in jail and suspended for all the stuff he do to us on the west coast. The new family has been warned!
Rock

Postby Rock » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:34 pm

Geez this guy is back again! He should be in jail and suspended for all the stuff he do to us on the west coast. The new family has been warned!
Rock

Next

Return to Diva Horse Show News