FEI World Cup Finals to wife of a Pedophile?

In Loving Memory of Mason Phelps Jr
huntgurl

FEI World Cup Finals to wife of a Pedophile?

Post by huntgurl »

... isn't she the wife of that German who was convicted of pedophilia and has been banned for life? it's like giving the most prestigious showjumping event to Shelley Fellers.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
https://fwtx.com/culture/meet-january%E ... heineking/
Bobby2

Re: FEI World Cup Finals to wife of a Pedophile?

Post by Bobby2 »

She is terrible. Disgusting they would write an article about her. She stood by and watched Christian beat the absolute living hell out of the all horses, among other things. It’s Abuse, he should’ve been gone long time ago.
huntgurl

Post by huntgurl »

..this was the most incredible shit show that ever happened....he was a horrific rider with zero experience; she was the "well, we know her history," and then they tried to be prince and queen all on her daddy's tab...I've never seen a high-performance rider get jumped loose so many times as him; no surprise because he came over as her groom, then started shagging a 14-year-old???? That's self-esteem for you...isn't there some dark, devious story about her wealth and how her pappy got it? ....I saw him murder, kill, and thrash horses, not because they were bad, but because an idiot could never see a distance if it was on a silver plate or on an enema!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
mike hunt

Post by mike hunt »

don’t recall her fathers money coming from any crazy source just knowing she had tons of it. poor girl couldn’t ride a lick and when she fell i swear every time she would stand on her head. remem overhearing her going on about some big trainer always “flying
in” to see this horse or that horse that she would be parading around she always seemed to ride giant dressage type things. briefly clicked on the article didn’t know she actually rode in grand prix and or actually won some big classes. is her sister still involved in horses ??
Callie

Post by Callie »

huntgurl wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:00 am ..this was the most incredible shit show that ever happened....he was a horrific rider with zero experience; she was the "well, we know her history," and then they tried to be prince and queen all on her daddy's tab...I've never seen a high-performance rider get jumped loose so many times as him; no surprise because he came over as her groom, then started shagging a 14-year-old???? That's self-esteem for you...isn't there some dark, devious story about her wealth and how her pappy got it? ....I saw him murder, kill, and thrash horses, not because they were bad, but because an idiot could never see a distance if it was on a silver plate or on an enema!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Christian was here a while before he and Erin got together. He was working for Kai Handt and showing in the Grand Prix classes then.
Ugh008!!

Post by Ugh008!! »

His wife is either totally oblivious or in on it
Watching Erin and HG together acting friendly
is confusing 🫤
Either she doesn’t know about them or doesn’t care
And then picking his old side chick as the hunter rider for her kids horse ??? She rides good but so do a lot of people who didn’t used to do your husband
Wonder if she knows about the mother/ daughter that earned him his spot on ‘the list’