Jill Humphrey's CHROMATIC BF, dies at World Cup

In Loving Memory of Mason Phelps Jr
Mystara

Re: Jill Humphrey's CHROMATIC BF, dies at World Cup

Post by Mystara »

huntgurl wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:26 am and what is his connection to dear Ms Mystara who keeps Pm'ing me and calling me Kathy?
^ Perfect example as to how this freak just makes random things up.

I've never sent a private message on this site to anyone, much less the likes of her.

Stace

Post by Stace »

@huntgirl.....
You
Are
Out
Of
Your Mind.

GO SOMPLACE ELSE.
Daisyduke

Post by Daisyduke »

Who is Rudy Leone? I thought the rider was Jill Humphrey.
Hunterdiva

Post by Hunterdiva »

There is no way a USA team vet is at fault. How many top horses to these vets treat at dozens of competitions every year? Has there ever once been a fatality? No. Clearly whatever the cause was will come out in an autopsy and a drug test. Hopefully it won’t conclude foul play by another participant poisoning the horse or overmedicating. But the horse had never flown on a plane and that’s a very long trip for a first trip. Be nice and don’t speculate. I’m sure there are cameras everywhere at a World Cup Finals. The FEI would not be that stupid to not have cameras and open themselves up to such a liability. I’m sure they will be combing the footage of that stable.
MD555

Post by MD555 »

This is not hard to comprehend. Look at the horses very very short FEI record. It’s never jumped a clear round at 1.60m ever. So it suddenly jumps 3 clear rounds at a WC Finals after skyrocketing so quickly in a short period in USA. This spells out cheating all of the way. Also it’s very unfair to take a horse that is green at this level that’s never traveled and unsound to jump this. If a horse is not ready for this level or sound, don’t drug it to the gills to get it around. I would rather have a live horse over a WC ribbon. Hopefully the FEI does a thorough investigation of this matter and takes a long look at medicating. Very fitting for team USA.
BleepBloop

Post by BleepBloop »

Daisyduke wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:26 amRudy Leone
he is Jill's bf
BleepBloop

Post by BleepBloop »

MD555 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:30 am This is not hard to comprehend. Look at the horses very very short FEI record. It’s never jumped a clear round at 1.60m ever. So it suddenly jumps 3 clear rounds at a WC Finals after skyrocketing so quickly in a short period in USA. This spells out cheating all of the way. Also it’s very unfair to take a horse that is green at this level that’s never traveled and unsound to jump this. If a horse is not ready for this level or sound, don’t drug it to the gills to get it around. I would rather have a live horse over a WC ribbon. Hopefully the FEI does a thorough investigation of this matter and takes a long look at medicating. Very fitting for team USA.
For sure. It's a very very sad situation, the loss of an animals life is terrible for all parties involved. But c'mon.
Sosweet

Post by Sosweet »

What drug suddenly enables a horse to jump around clear at 1.60? Do tell.
Ugh008!!

Post by Ugh008!! »

This is simply a tragedy. The people involved are the kindest. The program is the most simple and natural. The horse was treated in the treatment stall in Riyhad monitored by FEI and the team vet , anything administered was with good intention's the horse had excelled to this level because of Jill and Rudy’s support
He isn’t green he was started perfectly trained expertly and he blossomed with Jill
If the treatment caused this, that is a huge loss
Any needle can cause Anaphylactic shock, Electrolytes can alter the hearts rhythms or he simply Suffered a heart attack or an aneurysm.
There should be no blame aimed at anyone
Have some dignity-
Stace

Post by Stace »

MD555 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:30 am ....It’s never jumped a clear round at 1.60m ever. So it suddenly jumps 3 clear rounds at a WC Finals after skyrocketing so quickly in a short period in USA. This spells out cheating all of the way. Also it’s very unfair to take a horse that is green at this level that’s never traveled and unsound to jump this. If a horse is not ready for this level or sound, don’t drug it to the gills to get it around...
Chromatic was clear and 3rd place at Las Vegas National 4* (1.50). You can't blame the horse for not jumping at 1.60 when those size jumps are rarely offered in California, or the West Coast.

And what makes you think he wasn't ready? He competed at Thermal with top ribbons, Fort Worth Split Rock, Vegas, Sonoma. This isn't Jill's first rodeo, and she and the horse have miles together.

Also, let's see your proof the horse is unsound??? Where you there??? Obviously he's passed a few FEI jogs already. Don't make such broad stroke statements unless you can bring all the proof.