How did we let this happen NAYRC

In Loving Memory of Mason Phelps Jr
Ugh008!!

How did we let this happen NAYRC

Post by Ugh008!! »

How did we end up here !! Don’t let it happen again!! Our best horses in 10x10 old plastic portables - apparently there is a “point system” if you show there you can move up into better stables???? Hello we are an FEI competition!! We would never come here except we have to to qualify 😵 forced by USEF to be at a facility with incredibly hard footing NO HACKING AREA - no place to ride period !!! unless you are in the crowded warm up - dangerous lunging areas/ a horse broke it’s leg last year - no changes made the WORST manager -what horse show has tire locks on hand and orders you to pay $200 for removal and $150 for regular parking or you have to hike a mile!!!!! Why not have your tire lock parking guys drive shuttles?? Aren’t we spending enough??? Letters to the owner go unanswered

Help …. Stranded in PASO
horselover

Re: How did we let this happen NAYRC

Post by horselover »

What is this all about?
Callie

Post by Callie »

I thought Young Riders wasn't until July in Traverse City. I'm confused.
Stace

Post by Stace »

Callie wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:57 am I thought Young Riders wasn't until July in Traverse City. I'm confused.
Qualifier, I beleive.
john galt

Post by john galt »

Where??
Meowmixbitch

Post by Meowmixbitch »

Maybe zone 10 should stop using the antiquated system of qualifiers and go off of the computer ranking list like everyone else….
jmprgirl

Post by jmprgirl »

I've showed at Paso before and thought it was quite nice, aside from the long walk. last week they had a lot of rain and had to shut down the show for 2 days, so that may have been part of it.